Capital Community College Foundation and Advisory Council
Creating Access, Changing Lives
How To Change A Life
Capital Community College welcomes contributions to its nonprofit
foundation which formed in 1985 to support the College "in all its endeavors." Take these steps and consider the following
options to make a gift:
- Make out a check to the Capital Community College Foundation,
950 Main Street, Hartford, CT 06103
- Consider a gift in honor or in memory of someone.
- Designate a professor or staff member who had an impact on
you. Send a gift in his/her honor.
- Designate a gift to the annual scholarship fund which
helps pay tuition and college costs for students who face
View/print the Annual Fund Gift Reply Form
- Set up a special scholarship for students majoring in what
you did to encourage them to pursue a career in that occupation.
- Consider a gift to one of the existing named annual or
- Put your name or someone else's name on one of the College
's Main Street "Windows to the Future" which benefits
the 21st Century Endowment Fund. Minimum contribution is
- Name a classroom or laboratory in honor of an individual,
business or organization. Naming gift opportunities for
facilities begin at $10,000.
For more information contact John McNamara at (860) 906-5102 or e-mail the Foundation at CAemail@example.com